Note: if you'd like to purchase 2-13 seats, contact us at [email protected] to initiate the payment process. If you'd like 14+ seats, see the Sales Leader or Sales Enabler tiers.
Stop losing deals to "no decision" by learning how to replicate JOLT Effect seller behavior.
What you'll get:
- 10 self-guided modules to earn JOLT certification
- More than 100 micro-learning videos featuring the authors of The JOLT Effect
- Dozens of exercises to practice JOLT behaviors
- Tools to apply JOLT skills
JOLTEffect.com by DCMi Subscription Agreement
- Scope: This Subscription Agreement (“SA”) is entered into as of Date of Purchase (“Effective Date”) between DCM Insights, LLC (“DCMi”) and Purchasing Company ("Subscriber") individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”. This SA authorizes Subscriber to use the web based jolteffect.com platform (the “Platform”) and receive access to DCMi’s jolteffect.com subscription product.
- Description of the Service: DCMi is a research and advisory company that helps organizations better understand the changing landscape of customer buying behavior. Research findings are applied through a set of products and services delivered in a unique way. Dependent on purchase, subscribers to jolteffect.com may gain access to: self-paced micro-learning modules.
- Term of Agreement: The Term of Agreement commences on the Date of Purchase (“Start Date”) and continues for a period of twelve (12) months (the “Initial Term”). Thereafter, this SA shall be automatically renewed for additional one-year periods (each a “Renewal Term”) unless either Party otherwise notifies the other Party in writing and/or Subscriber cancels through the web portal.
- Terms and Conditions: This SA is governed by DCMi’s Terms and Conditions posted on the website at jolteffect.com and as updated or amended from time to time (“Terms”). This SA and the Terms constitute the valid, complete, and binding contract between Subscriber and DCMi. If there is any conflict between this SA and its exhibits and the Terms, this SA and its exhibits shall prevail. Capitalized terms are defined in this SA, its exhibits, or the Terms.
- Subscriber Cancellation: Subscriber may cancel its subscription for jolteffect.com at any point, ending obligation for future payments. Users will maintain access until the date of the end of the Term. All sales are final and there are no refunds on items offered for sale. See Terms that apply upon cancellation.
- Support: Subscribers may request support by sending an email to [email protected]. Our team will respond within 48 business hours to requests sent Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm U.S Eastern.
- Entire Agreement and Modifications. The parties acknowledge they have read this SA and agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of this SA. There are no representations, promises, warranties, covenants, or undertakings between the parties other than those expressly set forth in this SA and the Terms. This SA may not be modified or rescinded except in writing signed by both parties.