Overcoming Customer Indecision
Help your team to spot, size, and overcome customer indecision during a crucial time of year.
A public course for sales leaders and sales enablement leaders.
$2,500 per seat
What you'll get:
- 2 "live online" course sessions taught by the authors of The JOLT Effect
- Shared experience with other leaders grappling with customer indecision
- A year of access to our self-paced course, featuring 100+ videos of Matt Dixon and Ted McKenna
- Access to rollout tips and guidance
- Manager coaching guides to aid seller development
- Dozens of new tools, expanded concepts not included in the book, and practical exercises
- Course completion earns certification
Please register and reserve a seat below.
Our team will send an invoice once a class is filled.
Public Course Details
- Session 1: A "live online" class, 3 hours in length, with a group of leaders from across different industries. Topics covered include:
- A Foundational Understanding of The JOLT Effect. We will cover the core study of 2.5 million sales calls, discuss why indecision is a big problem worth solving, detail traps to avoid, and outline the JOLT playbook for overcoming customer indecision.
- The FOMU Playbook. We will detail research on how the best sellers spot indecision and methods for avoiding "no decision" outcomes.
- Leadership Implications. We will outline key questions all leaders should be asking their teams in light of this new body of research. Participants will leave better equipped to help their teams identify indecision in pipelines and prepare their teams to close more business now.
- Session 2: A "live online" class, 1 hour in length, with a group of leaders from across different industries. Topics covered include:
- Coaching towards JOLT Effect behaviors
- The unique and specific roles that leaders play as their teams progress along the learning journey
- Author "AMA," allowing participants to ask burning questions
All participants will receive access to the self-paced course upon full registration and payment. Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants for a defined period of time.